Thursday, May 19, 2011
It will come up asking if you want to reset to factory defaults.
OK go to your dashboard and go to system look for initial setup and click there the thing is though you will lose everything download content music movies etc...
This is the solution that worked for me. If it does not for you then please add your solution in comment.
Monday, May 2, 2011
1. go to C:\wamp\www
2. rename this file .htaccess or htaccess to htaccess.bak
that's it now you should be able to access webpages on your intranet.
This solution may not be safe. I will update this once i find a better one.
- Mihir Patel
If you get the following message while installation of Phoca Gallery: JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file,
then it seems like your server has a limitation in that it can only
extract or create archives with less files than your OS's file handle
limit. Phoca Gallery is large component which includes more files than
your server is able to unpack (due to the limitation). In such case,
please upload extracted files to your server, to e.g. folder: tmp/phocagallery and use Joomla's Install from Directory feature.
1) Create a folder inside tmp folder in your Joomla! root: tmp/phocagallery (with help of FTP client or some file manager).
2) Extract Phoca Gallery Installation ZIP file on your PC and copy all the files (with help of FTP) to your server, to tmp/phocagallery folder.
3) In your Joomla! administration, navigate to Extensions - Extension Manager - Install. Set the right path in form field: Install Directory (in Install from Directory area). E.g. to /your-path/your-joomla/tmp/phocagallery
4) Click on Install. After installation, don't forget to remove the files in folder tmp/phocagallery (include phocagallery folder).
Sunday, May 1, 2011
"C:\Program Files\Beyond Compare 3\BComp.exe" %base %mine /title1=%bname /title2=%yname /leftreadonly
Merge (v3 Pro):
"C:\Program Files\Beyond Compare 3\BComp.exe" %mine %theirs %base %merged /title1=%yname /title2=%tname /title3=%bname /title4=%mname
Merge (v3 Std):
"C:\Program Files\Beyond Compare 3\BComp.exe" %mine %theirs /mergeoutput=%merged
1. First connect your Android phone to the computer, via .
2. Your phone’s SD card is mounted as a drive on your computer.
3. On sd card go to media > audio > notifications and then put the music files in this folder.
4. Disconnect your phone from PC. So, your phone can access SD Card.
5. Go to Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone > (name of the files you copied will show here, select it)
- Mihir Patel